BioVale s.r.l. – via Ulivo d’Avoltrone, 2/C – 47899 – Serravalle (R.S.M.)
Owner’s email address: email@example.com
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site, we collect the data shown in the comments form in addition to the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to facilitate spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images that include embedded position data (EXIF GPS). Visitors to the website can download and extract any position data from the images on the website.
The User, by filling in the contact form with his/her Data, consents to their use to respond to requests for information, quotes, or any other nature indicated in the header of the form.
Personal Data processed: E-Mail, Name, Surname.
The services contained in this section allow the Data Controller to monitor and analyse traffic data and serve to keep track of the User’s behaviour.
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google.
Google uses the Personal Data collected for the purpose of tracking and examining the use of this Application, compiling reports and sharing them with other services developed by Google.
Google may use Personal Data to contextualize and personalize ads in its advertising network.
Personal Data processed: Cookies, Usage Data.
Content embedded by other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behave in exactly the same way as if the visitor had visited the other website.
During the purchase and payment process in our store we collect information about you.
What we collect and save
While you’re visiting our site, we trace:
- The products you have viewed: we will use this information to, for example, show you the products you have recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type – we will use this information for tax and shipping estimates
- Shipping address: we will ask you to enter it to, for example, estimate the shipment before you place your order and to send you your purchase!
When you make a purchase with us, we encourage you to provide information such as your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card number/payment details, and optional account information, such as username and password. We will use this information for such purposes as
- We send you account and order information
- We respond to your requests, including complaints and refunds
- Payment processing and fraud prevention
- Configure your account for our shop
- Complies with all legal obligations to us, such as the calculation of taxes
- Improve the offers of our shop
- Sending marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you create an account, we will store your name, address, email address and phone number, which will then be used to populate the till in your future orders.
In general, we will retain your information as long as we need it for the purposes for which we collect and use the data and as long as we are legally required to continue to retain it. For example, we store order information for 5 years for tax and accounting reasons. This information includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
We also store comments and reviews if you choose to leave them with us.
People in our team who have access
Our team members have access to the information you provide. For example, both administrators and shop managers have access to:
- Order information such as, item purchased, date of purchase and shipping location
- Customer information such as your name, email address and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfill orders, process refunds and support you.
We accept PayPal payments. When processing payments, certain data is transferred to PayPal, including information necessary to process or support the payment, such as total purchases and billing information.
Right of withdrawal
- Pursuant to articles 52 et seq. of the Consumer Code, the Customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract of purchase of the Goods, without giving any reason and without incurring any costs other than those provided for in the following article, within fourteen calendar days (“Withdrawal Period”) from receipt of the goods.
- The purchased goods must be returned intact, in their original packaging, complete in all its parts (including documentation, etc.) and never used.
- The Customer must return the products to BioVale with a carrier of his/her choice and at his/her own expense, without undue delay and in any case within 14 calendar days from the date of notice of withdrawal.
- The goods must be sent to the following address BioVale S.R.L. via Ulivo d’Avoltrone, 2/C – 47899 – Serravalle (R.S.M.)
- BioVale is not liable for damage, theft or loss of products returned with shipments by the Customer.
- Products will not be collected by cash on delivery or carriage forward.
- BioVale received the products and verified their integrity will refund the amounts paid as soon as possible and in any case no later than 30 days.
- Additional expenses such as shipping costs will not be refunded.
If you leave a comment on our site, you can choose to save your name, email address and website in cookies. They are used for your convenience so that you do not have to re-enter your details when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit the login page, a temporary cookie will be set to determine whether your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is deleted when you close your browser.
When you log in, several cookies will be set to save your login information and screen display options. Login cookies last two days and screen options cookies last one year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will last for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or post an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie does not include any personal data, but simply indicates the ID of the article you have just modified. It expires after 1 day.
How long do we keep your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are kept indefinitely. This is how we can automatically recognize and approve any subsequent comments instead of keeping them in a moderation queue.
For users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, modify or delete their personal information at any time (except their username, which they cannot change). Website administrators may also view and modify this information.
Where we send your information
Visitor comments can be checked through an automatic spam detection service.
How we protect your data
The Data Controller adopts appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out using computerized and/or telematic tools, with organizational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other subjects involved in the organization of this Application (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) may have access to the Data also appointed, if necessary, as Data Processors by the Data Controller. The updated list of Data Processors can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Purposes of the Processing of Collected Data
The User Data is collected to allow the Owner to provide the Service, comply with legal obligations, respond to requests or executive actions, protect their rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), detect any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Viewing content from external platforms, Tag Management and Contacting the User.
To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, the User may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
What rights do you have on your data
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, the User has the right to:
- revoke consent at any time. The User may revoke the consent to the processing of his/her Personal Data previously expressed.
- oppose the processing of his/her Data. The User may object to the processing of his/her Data when this is done on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right to object are indicated in the section below.
- access your Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- verify and request correction. The User may verify the correctness of his/her Data and request its updating or correction.
- obtain the limitation of the treatment. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the limitation of the processing of his/her Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
- obtain the deletion or removal of his/her Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the deletion of his/her Data by the Data Controller.
- receive your Data or have it transferred to another Data Controller. The User has the right to receive his/her Data in a structured, commonly used and readable format and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without hindrance to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed by automated means and the processing is based on the User’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures connected to it.
- lodge a complaint. The User may lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right of opposition
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public powers vested in the Data Controller or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users have the right to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Users are reminded that, should their Data be processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without giving any reasons. To find out whether the Data Controller processes data for direct marketing purposes, Users may refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise your rights
To exercise the User’s rights, Users may address a request to the contact details of the Owner indicated in this document. Requests are deposited free of charge and processed by the Owner as soon as possible, in any case within one month.